Agent Training Module
Topics in the Agent Training Module include:
- Role of the High Risk Pool
- Legislative Changes for 2014
- Eligibility Requirements
- Benefit Plans
- Premium Rates
- Minimum Essential Health Coverage
- Pre-Existing Conditions Wait Period
- Application Process
- Agent Commission & Directory
- Resources and Contact Information
Agents who review the Training Module, qualify to be listed in WSHIP’s Agent Directory. To be listed, please follow these steps:
- Review the Agent Training Module (and re-review it as needed).
- Fill out the Agent Directory Listing Form, sign and return it to WSHIP, PO Box 1090, Great Bend, KS 67530; or fax to 620-792-0535; or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If any of the information in your listing changes, please be sure to let us know by contacting us at the above address.